Amazing Space Microcurrent Skin Stimulator enhances your daily skin care routine by delivering firming and collagen boosting low frequency power to regenerate your skin. Use with Liquid Moist, Moist Explosion or Cool Cucumber (products must be oil-free).
Amazing Microcurrent Therapy (EMS)
EMS stands for Microcurrent Electric Neuromuscular Stimulation.
Amazing Microcurrent Therapy is a portable, handheld device that activates your body’s own electrical currents at cellular level, stimulating collagen and elastic production to sculpt your facial contours and reduce expression lines and wrinkles. The treatment is non-invasive, increasing energy and circulation flow, and a firming, plumping, radiant glow on the skin’s surface.
Effortlessly tone the facial muscles with a current varying 500-600 milliamps – the micro ampere is a million times smaller than an ampere and therefore quite weak and completely harmless, with only a slight tingle in the skin’s surface.
Use daily to achieve and maintain a visible lift and firm youthful skin.
Microcurrent Beauty Device comes in a beautiful box, incl. charger, instruction manual and bag for storage.
Cleanse the face with an oil-free cleanser, preferably Palmarosa Mousse from Amazing Space.
Men are advised to shave before use, as beards can interfere with the current’s conductivity.
Apply only Amazing Space Moist Explosion or other oil-free skin care concentrates to avoid blocking the current. It may be necessary to apply product several times to keep the skin hydrated and smooth. Apply product and treat the right side of the face and subsequently repeat on the left side of the face.
Hold down button to turn on / off. Select intensity 1, 2 or 3 by repeating pressing the button. 1 is mild current, 2 is medium current and 3 is intensive current.
Adjust the level for comfort
Intensity 1 = Left light indicator
Intensity 2 = Centre light indicator
Intensity 3 = Right light indicator
Always make sure that both “current stimulants” are in skin contact.
Please consult the illustration, where the arrows show the guidelines for the treatment areas. Follow the guidelines of 3 x 3 zones on the neck, face and forehead respectively. Each stroke should last 5 sec. and are indicated by the device with a “beep tone”.
1. Position: Neck – downward stroke from chin to collar bone (3 x 3 zones to 5 sec.)
2. Position: Jaw / Cheek – upward strokes from the lower jaw / cheek / cheek bones to the temple (3 x 3 zones, a 5 sec.)
3. Position: Forehead – from eyebrow to hairline (3 x 3 zones 5 sec)
The device switches off after 5 minutes of treatment.
1. Hold down on/off button for power
Select the intensity level 1,2,3 by pressing the power button
2. Level indicator
3. “Soft-touch grip” that emits the micro-current
4. Power adapter
5. Speaker with sound:
a. On / off sounds simple “tone”
b. When on / off, double sounds “tone”
c. When adjusting intensity sounds “tone”
d. Count every 5 sec. with automatic “tone”
e. If recharging is needed, repeat tone sounds
f. The device switches off automatically after 5 minutes.
Maintenance & Cleansing
Wipe the device with a damp cloth and dry with tissue with alcohol or disinfectant.
Store in the protective box.
Amazing Space offers one-year warranty after purchase. Warranty applies to internal defects that are not caused by physical damage to the device.
NOTE: For professional use in a clinic / salon, the guarantee applies for 6 months.
Operating voltage 2,4 V
Output voltage: 5V
Power: 0,15 W
Battery: 2.4v/800mAh polymer battery
- Children should not play with or operate the device. Minimum age of use is 18 years.
- Always use only original / correct power supply.
- The device should not be used in bath or near running water.
- Never turn on or use any device that have been exposed to water, as the battery will be damaged.
- Avoid exposing the device to very high temperatures as it will damage the battery.
- Do not use if you suffer following health conditions:
- Severe and / or chronic conditions such as cancer, heart / vascular diseases, diabetes, implanted metal objects in the body, pacemakers, acute illness, skin disease, sunburn
- Avoid during outbreaks of psoriasis and eczema
- Pregnant women need the consent of their doctor.
- Always stop treatment if experiencing any discomfort.