Use a bath oil after body scrub. Remember to apply the oil on moist skin as it is most easily absorbed in this way. Try different kinds of oils for different needs:
- Rose oil for delicate skin
- Rosehip or mango oil for anti-age effect
- Lavender oil for dry skin
- Lemon oil for rough skin
- Juniper oil for detox and anti-cellulite effect
- Argan oil for pregnant women to prevent stretch marks
Body lotion after your bath is a must, because it nourishes and moisturizes your skin, to help maintain skin that is soft, supple and with a healthy glow. Choose a fragrant natural cream made from essential oils – without petrochemicals. Possibly, choosing a neutral cream at the pharmacy, in which you blend a scent by mixing two drops of your favorite oil in the cream. Remember, these must be essential oils for external use.
Here is some inspiration for what could suit your mood:
- Mint gives energy
- Mandarin, Lime and Grapefruit balance
- Lavender and Sandalwood relax
- For extra care, you may want to use a body serum under your body lotion a couple of times a week. Serums nourish, tighten, refine and smooth the skin, just as you would with the face in anti-age treatment.
- A body serum consists of concentrated active extracts in a light formula that quickly and effectively delivers the effect into the deeper layers of the epidermis.